Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding Sigh


I told myself I wouldn't cry at my daughter's wedding last July, and I didn't. I was so happy for her, that she found such a wonderful, steady companion that I couldn't shed any tears - especially those of the 'woe is me, my child is moving on' mother!

My son's wedding - same thing. No tears. Even though he is my first boy.


When he was born ( I had two girls already ) I thought to myself, "What am I going to do with a boy?"

He wrapped himself around my heart and that was that.

I can't wait to get to know his bride like I know my own girls. The future is joyful when love paves the way.

4 comments:

Chicki said...

Beautiful! Now you can take a breath, get some sleep and get back to writing.

DawnB said...

Lovely pictures!Hopefully, you can take a little time for yourself now.

Bella said...

Beautiful pics. Hoep you can get back before yuor pc and start posting.

Bella

Bella said...

Beautiful pics. Hope you can get back to your pc and start posting

Post a Comment