Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Prezzies

I love giving my books away. Yep. I don't write for the money. Never have. I write because I'm compelled to. The characters inside of me beg to have their stories told. Like I said, I write from my heart, the center of my muse.

I have 3 copies of Heavenly to give for Christmas. To you. To your BFF. Your mother. WHOEVER. If you live in the states, you can enter to win a signed copy.

A Christmas read.

Well, it may not get there by Christmas, but it'll get there soon after. When you're bored with your sparkly prezzies, tired of walking the malls in endless search for ways to spend Christmas cash or just plain ready to read, Heavenly will be there.

To enter, bring along a friend who might like the book. Have her leave a comment here, and be sure she adds me and tells me you sent her.

So easy.

You and your friend will be even more ready for book two, due soon.

Ooooh, I hear a chat coming!

22 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I hopped over from Princess Bookie! Great interview and a great contest idea. ;-)

Hayley said...

I was sent by Princess Bookie, amazing interview by the way. I love your books, I have all of them, well except Heavenly.

jenniferlaurens said...

Awesomeness! Two entries already. You girls rock.

Julie said...

I found Princess Bookie's link. This book is one of the ones that's been on my wish list forever but I never see.

Kimberly H. said...

I was also sent by Princess Bookie. Great Interview and Contest! I added your books to my wishlist, they sound really good!

Bianca said...

So glad I found out about your books from Princess Bookie. Would love the chance to win one of them!

Bianca

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

After the interview I added Magic Hands to my TBR Goodreads lists! Sounds really good :)

Samantha LeAnne said...

This books been on my list for a little while now. It sounds so good!

So glad I found Princess Bookie's link!

skyla11377 said...

I Saw Princess Bookie's Tweet. Would Love To Have Chance To Win One Of Them. I Follow Your Blog....^_^.

frootjoos said...

Got here via Issa at http://fictiondoesitbetter.blogspot.com/ aka austenfanblogs who RT'd PrincessBookie
^_^ now following you and added your books to my GoodReads tbr shelf.

Catie S (Book Bound) said...

I'm not sure who's link I saw 1st yesterday. (Sorry.)
Today's link was from Cindy (Princess Bookie)

Posting a link on my twitter now! (@meow_mix85)

Crazy for words said...

I have a rather large TBR shelf in my room. But I love me some Angels. Also, if Catie says to enter a contest I usually listen. Haha. (She commented up there ^)

Kailia Sage said...

I was sent here by Princess Bookie

Mandy said...

Princess Bookie's Tweet sent me here.
bratdownstairs@yahoo.com

The Bookologist said...

I was sent here by Princess Bookie's tweet. Please enter me in your great giveaway! =)

Thank you!
bookreviewsya AT yahoo DOT com

Elie said...

I followed Princess Bookies tweet!
zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

Star Shadow said...

I heard about you from EllzReads, through twitter, This book looks amazing, Can't wait to read it

twolilstarz@gmail.com

Charity Lynn said...

I came in from seeing Princess Bookie's Tweet. :) Sounds like an amazing book. :)

keeponbookingATliveDOTcom

jenniferlaurens said...

WHOA!!! * picking myself up off the floor* thanks for entering! You're all awesome x x x Drawing winners on Christmas Eve!! ( in the morning )

Aik said...

I came over from Princess Bookie! I'd love to read this book!

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Bella said...

Merry Christmas, K. This sounds like a fun idea. Don't enter me name because I have my copy, matey...LOL

Let's talk soon

kanishk said...

I love your books, I have all of them, well except Heavenly.

Work from home India

Post a Comment