Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Zoe's Necklace WINNER:

Thanks to the huge list of entries! I appreciate you all stopping by. The top 'senders' each got a copy of HEAVENLY ( thank you, ladies ) and those who re-posted the contest also got a copy of HEAVENLY.

You never know what your good efforts will get you, so GO FOR IT and let me know what you're doing to promote.

The winner of this Zoe's necklace ( there'll be other give aways ) is:


SARAH!

Email me Sarah at jennlaurens@yahoo.com

Details on February's Romantic Read Contest tomorrow!

Jennifer

3 comments:

Rex Robot Reviews said...

Jennifer! I just wanted to let you know I received a copy of Heavenly in the mail today. I can't wait to read it! Thank you!

Amanda Leigh said...

Congrats everyone!

Sarah said...

Oh WOW!! Thank you so much - I love the necklace :o) I'm about to send you an email now!

Post a Comment