Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lonesome Lovers Contest WINNERSSSSS

Yes, WINNERS. I tried to make a live video, like I did last time, showing who won right on the spot and because the lip sync on my laptop sucks, AND I'm sick, well, I made two different videos in the process.

So, I have two winners.

Miss Kallie 2000
justpeachy36

CONGRATS!!

Email me at jennlaurens@yahoo.com to arrange shipping info

Millions of thanks to EVERYONE who entered. I've got two contests in March. Lucky in Love starting on March 1st. And Pot of Luck mid-March. Both will feature fun freebies as well as stacks of books, so check back.

Anybody who posts or tweets my contests during March gets a free copy of my alter ego book: A Season of Eden. ( under my JM Warwick author name ) Just email me with a link or tweet me your tweet and I'll send you the book.

Here's the trailer for A Season of Eden:



Jennifer

6 comments:

StephTheBookworm said...

I just started reading A Season of Eden and really like it so far. The trailer is amazing! I saw it yesterday on Youtube.

Congrats to the winners!

CallMeKayla said...

Congrats to the winners!!

misskallie2000 said...

Thanks for the book. Was really suprised to see my name as one of winners.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

justpeachy36 said...

Thanks a bundle Jen!

kitty cat said...

Hmm so Im wandering how i enter , :{{{ or is it to late.. Im in australia long way away ... oohh i tweeted the comp for march :) is that how I enter this one.. and I face booked i as well :) hmmm Im new to all this a little dumb but Ill get there ...

tiffy said...

Hi So I have twittered this comp for march and face booked as well.. on the other coments page for this,, i have left comments ooohh Im so not good at this ,, is that how I enter this comp.. :D Trailor looks good on u tube
Tiffy :)

sweet_bubbles001@hotmail.com

Post a Comment