Saturday, May 8, 2010

5 = 5 Contest!




Have friends you love to read/share books with? This is your contest! Bring yourself and 4 friends to the jennifer laurens fan page on Facebook (make sure that they each say, " Lori sent me!" or whatever your name is, so that when I tally up the entries, you get credit. You can double your chance of entering by also having those 4 pals post here with the same, "Lori sent me!" post. Confused?!?!? I hope not.

The winning five each get copies of Heavenly and Penitence.

Here's your chance to start your summer book club off with a heavenly read. :)

Contest goes Sat - Sat.

Jennifer

12 comments:

Raíla said...

Yay! That's a great contest. Thanks!

Linna (21 ♡ pages) said...

Raíla sent me! XD

Leticia Bersot said...

raila sent me !

Shanise said...

Nice. Hopefully everyone I suggested you to will "like" the page!! :)

remarker/fcffollower said...

Will be interesting to see what happens. Am trying to get my friends to say "Mouse sent me"

cndlady said...

Mouse sent me :)
great contest

Cleverly Inked said...

I love Jennifer

Whitney said...

Ellisa sent me! :)

BettyMc (Reflections with Coffee) said...

Yay --- several friends and relatives posted on your Facebook page.

remarker/fcffollower said...

I don't know what happened to my friends *except cndlady who's here. Hmm... sent off another message

Kelley Vitollo said...

Wonderful contest!

ReedsMom said...

Ooh! Never pass up a chance at free books! Kelley Vitollo sent me here!

Post a Comment