Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BOOK BLOGGERS~Read HEAVENLY for free:

Host an author interview/chat/party/WHATEVER on your blog and I'll send you a copy of HEAVENLY. Heavenly is the story of a teenage girl who falls in love with her autistic sister's guardian angel. You can read excerpts, reader comments and watch trailers at the site: http://www.heavenlythebook.com Email me and we'll set up a date. I'm gearing up for the release of ABSOLUTION, book 3, in October and am extending this offer to interested book bloggers. The offer goes Tues-Sat, and then a new giveaway starts next week.

x x x Jennifer

jennlaurens@yahoo.com

11 comments:

Cherry said...

Just sent you an email Jen :)

Kristen said...

Just sent you an email!

Monica said...

Just started reading my copy of Heavenly! It's good so far so I'll probably be contacting you for an interview soon! :)

Kailia Sage said...

I'm starting mine in about 30 mins....looks sooo good!

The Book Vixen said...

Sent you an email :)

Christie (The Fiction Enthusiast) said...

Emailing you :)

Rummanah Aasi said...

Emailing you. Would also love to set up an interview for my blog as well.

SiNn said...

sent an email would love to do an interview and all of that

Betty: Reflections with Coffee said...

I have heavenly Heavenly already, thanks to you. Would love to host an interview or guest post for you.

Scoot said...

Just sent an email! Thanks!

Katrina W said...

:) WOuld love to interview you anytime Jen, :) Ab-sol-utely !! when absolution is due ;) and post on my blog, or guest blog whatever you like My lovely lady :)
<3 Kat

Post a Comment