Monday, October 4, 2010

COUNT DOWN TO ABSOLUTION

Have you seen the price of Absolution online??? If you want a laugh, check this out. Now, I'd LOVE it if I got that much per sale, but...not likely.

I've alerted the publisher, poked up the chain and the price remains insane. So, anyone wanting to order the book ( for the regular list price of 13.95 ) needs to contact Grove Creek Publishing at 1404 West State Rd., Suite 202, Pleasant Grove UT 84062. You can send a check or MO for 13.95+2.38 shipping and you'll get a signed copy.

We'll wait for Amazon and Borders and B&N to get their act together and update.

Jennifer

8 comments:

Amber Skye said...

Hahaha $1,244. Now that's funny :) Can't wait to read Absolution!

Jena said...

I ordered it from b&n.com and got it for $9.41 I believe.. and I should have it sometime this week. :) I'm so excited! :)

Misha1989 said...

I am so excited! Is there any way for International readers to order it? I hate to have to wait. lol

Martha Lawson said...

Well, at least they are giving a discount of $151! How funny.

Angela J. Prieto said...

Yes I was very happy to finally see that I could order Absolution on Amazon until I seen the price! LOL!!!

ylime1981 said...

Is it printed on platinum? :)

StephTheBookworm said...

I can't wait to read the book... but at that price, I really don't think I can afford it. :-P Seriously though, I loved the other two books and am so pumped for this one!

Kasumi said...

OMG!
Well, maybe you'll get publicity as "the most expensive new book ever"...

Post a Comment