Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Taking a Breath

Had a most successful release day party on Facebook yesterday for ABSOLUTION. Soooo much fun, gave away TONS of stuff.

I've got to be the luckiest girl out there. I love to write and I can give lots of books and swag to whomever. It's ab-so-lute-ly the best place to be in!

To top it off, I had the release date on the real Abria's birthday ( my daughter who has autism, who is a central part of the Heavenly series ) and that, as well as the fact that I dedicated the final book to her, has wrapped up the Heavenly books very sweetly.

I'm so happy they are complete. I hope those of you who read them enjoy them.

More contests to come next week~

xx Jennifer

12 comments:

Jena said...

I enjoyed them! :) And that's so awesome it was mostly for Abria and on her birthday.. so cute!

Loved the series and can't wait to read your upcoming books! :)

Jaz.parks said...

I loved the fb party! It was awesome! Happy birthday to Abria again! And congratulations to you!

Jaz.parks

Anne Royce said...

Congrats Jennifer! :D

Maidenveil said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! :)

Kristen said...

I enjoyed the FB party so much and thank you for being so generous and sharing all of those lovely gifts!! And Happy Birthday to Abria again!!!

OH and did I say again that you are awesome!!

Chicki said...

I'm so happy for you! There's nothing better than being able to do what you love and get paid for it.

nat said...

So happy for you and congrats on the books, still havent managed to get them yet but I am hoping to be able to soon. You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the Heavenly series are complete.. It's bittersweet. Congrats! BTW, I love Matthias. :)

Mindy said...

Hi Jennifer! I just received Penitence in the mail yesterday so I will get Absolution ordered soon. I LOVED Heavenly so much. Thank you for your talent.

Any new book series in the future that we can look forward to?

Take that much needed rest and give your daughter a hug from me!

jenniferlaurens said...

Thank you everyone for the support, hugs, well-wishes...they're much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

please please tell me u r at least thinking about writing a 4th book the ending was so so sad

jenniferlaurens said...

Anonymous: You thought the ending was sad???? I'm wrapped tight in my next project atm. I'm so glad you read the books and enjoyed the story. x x

Post a Comment