Saturday, June 11, 2011

TWITTER Tea$ers CONTEST!Winners:

Outstanding QUOTES!!! I was so excited to see what everyone who entered came up with. Not to mention the surreal quality of reading your words long after you've written them!!

I can't say thank you enough to everyone who tried their hand at TeaserTweeting for me. STERLING JOB!! Because you were all so fantastic, I want to send each of you a token of my appreciation. ( If I missed anyone, let me know via email )

Grand Gift Winner Goes TO: Star_lights91 She wins book or swag of choice. She did an AWESOME job tweeting EDEN teasers!! ( Maybe an Eden Tshirt is in order??)
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

Everyone listed below please email me your mailing info - I'll send a small thank you for participating. You're the best.X X X

PamelaRoach

tammyb_28

dien_da

BritneyWyatt

chieu12

TabithaMichelle

love_sugarplum

Totalbookaholic