Saturday, August 27, 2011

10 Heavenly Chances to Win! WNNERS:

A HUGE thank you to everyone who participated and posted the HEAVENLY trailer. You are THE GREATEST supporters an author could have!

Random 10 Winners of the HEAVENLY TOTES:

SpadesHigh

Mikki-Mano

Tee

IdentitySeeker

Nyra

dana

AnaCarolina

Irene (Josslight089)

blackplume

Kayleigh


Thanks again for entering! Winners, please email me via the sidebar link with your mailing address.

Next Week : Back to School BLog Hop! WOOT! Hundreds of book blogs celebrate Back to School with awesome giveaways! STOP BY.

Read and let read~

Jennifer

10 comments:

Evellyn said...

Ohh congrats to them!!
Amazing totes, they'll love it ^^

Xx
@cdevellyn

andii* said...

congrats!!
:D

Alba said...

congrats!!

Robyn @ Robolobolyn's Universe said...

Congrats winners! You are all lucky duckies today! ;p

Nyra said...

*O* I won! I´m so happy Yaiii... Thanks´s Jen you are amazing writer.

I click on the mail simbol in the side bar i hope it´s ok.

Thnka´s pretty

SpadesHigh said...

YAY!! Thanks SOOOOO much Jennifer!!
I sent you an email from your "Contact Me" Tab =) I hope that was right.
Thanks again!

Have a great and awesome week!!
- SpadesHigh

Elizabeth said...

Great site...NEW FOLLOWER.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Rachel Brooks said...

Congrats to the winners! *throws confetti*

Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

Loucos Por Livros! said...

I won it! I am so happy, Jenn! Thank you so much! I love you so much!
Kisses

Ana Carolina
http://loucospor-livros.blogspot.com

Irene (Josslight089) said...

Thank u so much Jennifer!
i <3 it!
Im sooo happy! Yeayyyyyyyyyy! ;)

Post a Comment