Monday, July 23, 2012

#BookBloggers and #Librarians getting #GraceDoll ARCs @jenniferlaurens


Thanks for answering the previous post question: Who should get ARCs: Book Bloggers or Librarians. I enjoyed and value everyone's opinion who weighed in on the topic.

Librarians/Book Bloggers who will be sent an ARC of Grace Doll are:


Jenn - A Book and a Latte

Monica Fumarolo

Mary Ann ( RunOnce828)

Silverlight

AshleyG

Fiktshun

Kelly

Winners have 7 days to collect their gift. If I don't hear from you by then, the gift is forfeited. Please email me your mailing addy via the link on the sidebar.

Read and let read~

Jennifer

2 comments:

Fiktshun said...

Congratulations everyone! And yay I won! I am so excited! TYSM! :)

Sue said...

Congratulations to all the winners :)

Post a Comment